Shipper/Receiver – Customer Service – Penticton, BC
- 360 Okanagan Ave E, Penticton, BC CANADA V2A 8N3
Summit Customs Brokers and Trade Consultants helps businesses across Canada with all of their importing needs. Be it by air, ship, truck or rail, we pride ourselves in providing reliable and personalized service with an efficient online process to check the status of shipments. With more than 25 years of importing experience, we can help you navigate the regulations and logistics of a global trade world.
- Receiving freight ensuring all shipments match BOL and all boxes are accounted for. checking for damage and procedures to find missing boxes/shipments
- Shipping out freight collect to our clients in a timely manner.
- Some lifting involved
- Calling/emailing clients for pick up of their freight and pleasant interaction with clients when freight is being picked up
- Keeping the warehouse organized and clean.
- Liaise professionally and cordially with customers both internal and external
- Filing, scanning and keeping of documents
- Willingness to learn the tariff and import rules and regulations to ensure goods are cleared through customs
- Preparing import declaration for submission to Canada Border Services
- Highschool Education
- Computer skills are an asset
- Forklift experience an asset
- Basic administration skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Good at multitasking
Interested applicants should email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position open until filled.
Have a question? We're here for you 24/7. Call us: 604.278.3551
5455 Airport Road South Unit H, 2nd Floor
Richmond, BC V7B 1B5 CANADA
© Copyright Summit Customs Brokers & Trade Consultants